With over 6 ear infections just this summer, we finally convinced my doctor that Max needed tubes. My little man went in yesterday and got tubes in his ears. The surgery (if you can even call it that) took 10 minutes. We hope Max is able to get some relief now.
Some of the highlights of our day:
1. Having to starve a 1 yr. old until after 2pm in the afternoon (no food or drink)
2. Putting Max in a hospital gown with hospital socks (sooo cute!)
3. The nurse trying to explain to us that Max might not be his usual self for the rest of the day. Her words exactly were "This is your baby on drugs."
4. Watching Max try to walk for the first time after after the procedure. (It looked more like "My Baby on Alcohol", and yes we did get it on video)
5. Brigham's excitement about his new socks from the hospital.
6. Brigham praying last night that "the doctor fixed Max's ears"