Crazy that 5 years ago yesterday I became a Mom for the first time. And being the terrible mom that I am I don't have any pics from Brigham's birthday yet. But I'm so glad I get to be his mom. 5 things about Brigham that I love...
1. He is so thoughtful (if I do my hair differently or put on eye shadow he always notices and tells me how pretty beautiful I look)
2. He is very anal...I like to call it particular. He definitely knows what he wants, even if it is the color of his cereal bowl in the morning.
3. He is such a good big brother. He's been so good to help with Jude and Max the last few weeks. The other day I came in to him trying to soothe Jude by bouncing him up and down.
4. He is determined. Brigham never lets anything stop him. If he wants to do something, he does it. We are happy that usually what he wants to do is not naughty.
5. He is so trusting of us. If we tell him to jump off the back porch and that he will be ok, he does it. He doesn't ever second guess us. He has so much faith that we won't let him get hurt. It's a little scary for us, we always hope we won't break it.
5 years later and now I am a mom of 3. Jude is almost 1 month old. Here are a few more pics of him. This first one is of Jude on a beautiful quilt made of my mom's clothes. I wanted this picture so badly because I feel like it represents how close My Mom has been involved with him and his life so far.
This picture I took for my sister Anna who sent me this little outfit from her mission. We miss her so much! She is the best Aunt!
Monday, June 28, 2010
Posted by Cameron and Shannon at 12:31 PM