Monday, August 13, 2007

Island Park



We had so much fun this last week in Island Park with family. Mike, Andrea and their to adorable kids are in town from Iowa and we were able to spend a few days with them. We had a great time.








Our little Max turned 1 up there and I think he had a great time with the new toys Grandma Ardene got him. But I have to admit that all the other kids enjoyed them just as much. Thanks to both of Max's Grandmas, we can feel their love so much.









The cabin is quite cozy when you get all of my family together there at one time, and because the family is going to continue to grow in size my parents are building a much larger cabin in Ashton to accommodate everyone. I have mixed feelings about the transition. I have grown up going to our cabin and I love it. There is just something special about it and the memories that we have there are priceless. At the same time when trying to put 5 babies down at night and no where to put them it becomes quite difficult and frustrating. I think I will love the new cabin but will really miss our cabin now. It will be bitter-sweet. The new cabin is scheduled to be done by Thanksgiving so I am assuming that may be the last time we go up to our cabin as an entire
family, how sad.

0 comments: