Thursday, October 11, 2007

Go Rebels!




So we spent the last week in St. George watching Anna play volleyball for Dixie State. It was so much fun down there and the weather was perfect. Brigham was in heaven because he was able to wear summer clothes everyday and we had very little conflict (except for the one day it was cooler). The boys loved swimming and running with Mom and Dad to the park. They loved spending time with Grandma Dean too.




It was so great to watch Anna play volleyball. I know I'm prejudice but my sister is amazing. She is a freshman yet she controls her team. She is such a leader in everything she does, it really is fun to see her grow up and really blossom in her personality. I wish I had her competitive edge. We love you Anna and we had so much fun with you this last week!

4 comments:

Doug & Darci said...

Fun weekend! We are so excited to see Anna play this weekend. Brigham and Max are getting so big. They look like they are almost the same size!! What a cute family.

Kristy said...

Love the red rock pictures~

Jamie Lynn said...

Your family is so cute! I can't believe how old we are all of the sudden. I swear it was only yesterday that Carson Workman got his head stuck in the chair during Sunday School. Ah memories. I think I still picture Anna as a 5th grader, she is gorgeous.

Bullard Family said...

I wish we could have been there, sounds so much fun. We miss you guys so much, give your boys a big hug and kiss for us! GO ANNA!