Thursday, April 17, 2008

Girls Trip!

So after reading everyone's blogs about the trips they were taking to warm places I finally got the chance of my own. Me, My Mom and my sister along with my Mom's twin and three of her daughters went to Scottsdale AZ for a few days. It was so much fun! No kids and no husbands, just us! I loved every second of it. We played tennis, laid out, shopped and of course the most important part.....ate. If you've never been to AZ you need to go just for the food. The restaurants are awesome, and you could eat at a different one for every meal for the entire year. Don't worry I didn't come home that fat, we just chose one a day. Cheesecake Factory, Flo's (Best Chinese Food ever!), and a really good Mexican restaurant (I can't remember the name).


I came back from my trip rested, rejuvenated and ready to take on motherhood again. It was great and I highly recommend a girls trip for all you moms out there! I'm already looking forward to next year. Thanks Mom for doing this! And a VERY VERY BIG THANK YOU to my in-laws who watched the boys while I was away. I could never leave them if I didn't know they were in the best of hands.



The Whole Clan
The Gorgeous Twins!
Tennis and Eating

9 comments:

Poelmans said...

Glad you got a break! We know where all of your trips for the next 4 years are going to be, right?

Taylor Family said...

SOOO Jealous!!! I can't wait for a weekend a way without the boys. We have been on lots of trips with our boys. Now I need an actual vacation.

Bishop Fam said...

Aren't girls weekends the best? I don't know if it is the fact that there are no kids, husbands or the fact that you can sleep in.

Kristy said...

What a fun trip. I'd love that time to spend with my cousins, sisters and Mom! You look great, Shan!

Milan Maternity said...

Sounds like so much fun, Shan! I'm really jealous! It's so good to be able to keep up on you guys and see what you're up to!
Jess (egan)

Jen Hanson said...

Sounds so fun Shans! Every mom deserves a good break. And when I say break I mean away from kids....and husbands :) Girls are sometimes just more fun.

ATWOOD said...

Hey Shannon, it's kelli (Brostrom)Atwood. I just thought you should know that I found your blog from Lindsay's and was spying on your cute family :-) Your boys are ADORABLE! I hope your are doing well - and keep in touch once in a while. (don't you just love blogger!) -Kelli

Jamie Lynn said...

Your family is so cute. That sounds like a blast!

Bullard Family said...

Looks so much fun!!! Happy Birthday we are sorry we didn't get to talk to you yesterday. Hope you had a great day!
Andrea