Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A late Happy Halloween

We had a fun Halloween as a family. It was fun to have a child that actually understood what was going on. Here are a few pics.



Brigham decided 2 weeks before Halloween to change his obsession from Optimus Prime to Iron Man. So he made us all pretend that he was wearing and Iron Man costume. The only problem was that every time someone would see him they would say "oh wow you're Optimus Prime" and then Brigham would proceed to freak out. Here he is in combat with his enemy Sioux.



Max decided he was a bumblebee transformer cowboy. He wore his hat over his eyes all night and if I tried to tip it up so I could see his face he would pull it back down immediately and look at me and say "no, right there". His head was soaking wet when we were finally able to pry the hat off his head. Gross!



Optimus (pretending to be Iron Man) and my Cowboys.


3 comments:

Bullard Family said...

Love the pictures!!! They are so great. I am laughing out loud about Brigham, it is so him. We'll see you soon.

Anonymous said...

I love the little cowboy costume! Isn't it so funny how boys love to hit stuff with "swords" I laughed at loud in that first picture becuase both Jack and Adam do that!

Waltman said...

Shannon you are an amazing photographer. Seriously. And what cute boys!?