Sunday, March 8, 2009

A new sight at our house!

(Didn't feel good about potential perves looking at my boys in their underwear so I took to this picture down)


Notice something new? Two boys in underwear! Wahoo....I'm so excited that I am no longer in the diaper stage. And I could watch Max run around in his underwear all day, there is something about a toddler's little body that is just so cute. (no this doesn't mean i'm out of cleaning the accidents off my floor stage, unfortunately that is still a work in progress)

And other news....wait there is no other news but I do promise to be better at updating my blogs more often. And I have noticed that I am not the only slacker lately, so to all my friends and family, here is my personal invitation to update your blogs more regularly as well. You know who you are! How else am I supposed to waste my day away :)

6 comments:

Jen Hanson said...

Oh I can't wait until the day! Unfortulately Brooklyn isn't interested in the potty at all! It's gonna be a while!

MattJulieGavin said...

I'm so jealous! Do you have any secret potty training tips??? I could sure use all the help I can get.

Kristy said...

Those are cute little bums! I am sure you love being a diaper free family for now.

Bullard Family said...

I am so jealous, way to go Max. You deserve a while with no diapers!!

Ryan, Natalie and kids said...

This is big news...congrats.

Mike & Emily West said...

Fantastic news and congratulations! I have yet to tackle that monster--potty training. If you have any tips let me know (not that I'll be needed it anytime soon, but still...) Thanks for updating the blog and by the way, you are a great photographer. Next time we need photos I think I will be giving you a call!! :-)