Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A few from our Vacation...

We wanted to get a few family pictures when we were at the beach and I volunteered my awesome sister in law to snap a few...little did I know that the dress I picked out would make my arms look like the size of elephant trunks, and the lighting was not great...but we did manage to get a couple.

This is my favorite, they are best buds.

DSC_0057bw

DSC_0095bw

These next 2 are telling of what the kids did all vacation.

DSC_0097
Brigham ran in and out of the waves for hours on end. He loved being in the ocean.

DSC_0045

Max just chilled on the beach and smoked cigarretes, jk. Really he was too excited that he had a massive sandbox that the ocean wasn't that appealing to him. He found some disgusting stuff in that sand, but he loved every second of it. I'm still cleaing sand out of his ears.


6 comments:

Julie said...

What beach were this pictures taken at? You have such a cute family!

Ashley said...

Shannon Your photography is amazing! Your family is so cute!!

Jen Hanson said...

Hey! Where did you guys go? How fun to take your kids to the beach. I'm sure they loved the endless sandbox!

Russell Fam said...

Shannon this is your cousin Becky. I love the pictures, especially the post with your Mom and all the grandkids.(although she does not look like a grandma) Anyway it is nice to see pics of your family since we never see each other anymore.

Bullard Family said...

serisouly, enough about your arms, you are crazy. I am in love with that picture of Nate. I want one. Thanks for watching my kids, you are awesome I owe you!

Andrea

Dana said...

Shannon...these are beautiful pictures!! You are so talented :)

I just added your blog onto my website and sent an invite to mine since my blog is private. I sent it to your gmail account - let me know if you don't get it.

Sorry - I must have just clicked off when you imed me.