Thursday, January 20, 2011

Us

Wow it's been a LONG time since i've posted on our family blog. And I'm not making any promises of keeping it updated often but I thought I would share our pics we had taken as a family.

I am embarrased to say that these pics were taken back in September. Wow, where are my priorities? The fabulous Jessie O'neal took these pics and I did the edits. She was so great with us and our crazy family. Thank you Jessie!

Jude already looks so different. But I knew that we would be expanding our family soon so post pregnancy weight and all I wanted to document our family with just 3 kids. And I am so glad I did! Just goes to show you if you are waiting to document your families when you are back to your goal weight....DON'T. Don't miss out on documenting your life as a family and YES your kids want you in those pictures. I promise!

g-96

Fam-3

Fam-1

g-1bw

Fam-2

Fam-4

6 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Cute Shannon. Now you have me feeling guilty that I haven't done family pictures yet. I am so excited for your new little one.

Zylstra Family said...

Really cute pictures Shannon!

Unknown said...

Those turned out so well! You guys have a good looking family!

Bullard Family said...

Cute, Cute.....I miss you guys!

a.little said...

So cute. Love the B&W one of the whole fam. And you have a dog :)

Unknown said...

SUPER cute pictures! I love how you have Coda in the family pic :)