Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Yes we have fallen off the face of the earth

I wish I could say we are back but unfortunately that is not the case. A lot has happened over the past couple of months. We have moved out of our little basement apartment into another basement, Cameron's grandpa's house. We have been married 4 1/2 years and are yet to live above ground, but things are beginning to look up. We are in the process of buying a house. Our move was rather sudden but we are making the best of it and excited to live in our own place. The major downside is that my kids are going through withdrawals of their cousins Naki and Lexi.

This summer has consisted of several trips to the cabin, youth conference, girls camp, cherry hill, etc. Cameron has had the last 3 weeks off and he has 3 more weeks off. We have enjoyed having him so much. I'm really debating whether or not I want him to ever receive a pay check, the school schedule really is so much more flexible.

Brigham had his 3rd birthday and we had a Transformers birthday for him. Thanks Uncle Quinn for helping out with his cake. Speaking of Uncle Quinn, he has been called on a mission to Taiwan and will leave in September. We are very excited for him. Max's birthday is on Friday and he will be 2 years old. How did my boys get to be so big? As we have been trying to shop for Max's birthday Cameron and I have realized that there has been at least one good thing about Brigham having OCD, he is easy to shop for. There was no question what we would get him on his birthday. Max on the other hand is quite the opposite so it has been a challenge.

Anyway, I can't think of much more to report on so I will leave it a that. We have no Internet where we are at now so just don't expect many more posts until September.

0 comments: