Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We live above ground!

We moved. Exciting and exhausting. We are still trying to complete about a million projects and put together our house but things are starting to come together. Before we moved in we had to paint our entire house....the entire thing was pink, even the ceilings. It was a lot of hard work and we are so grateful to family and friends who were willing to help us out so much.

Brigham and Max had a very exciting first this week when they looked out their bedroom window and both squealed with excitement about being able to see the moon. We are no longer basement dwellers :)


I had to post these pictures of Brigham and his first love Sioux. Aren't these so sweet?



5 comments:

Jen Hanson said...

I want to see pictures of your house. PLEASE post some. I want to come see it. I wish you would have called me to help. I can atleast watch your kids! We need to have an artic circle day!

Nate and Nicole said...

You found a house? I am so jealous I could cry. Please please please post pics of your new house. I will check them out while dwelling in my basement apt. :(

Milan Maternity said...

Woo-hoo! Yeah, let's see some pictures of the new house! Once you're all settled in of course, but I guess if you're at all like me, that could take like six months. I hate unpacking just as much as packing it all up!

BPeay said...

Cameron/Shannon,

We finally found your blog. Isn't amazing that's the easiest way to stay in touch. Anyway, I hope you guys are doing well. Ashley and I are expecting a little boy right after Christmas. If you're ever down Texas way to visit Brad, let me know, we'd love to see you guys. BTW: our blog is peaypeanutgallery.blogspot.com. Fun times.

Labrum Family said...

congrats on the new house. I can't wait to see it. Those are such cute pictures.