Sunday, January 31, 2010

A tribute to my youth....

Cameron and I were talking about the recent fad on facebook to post a picture of your celebrity look-a-like (according to others). I couldn't think of anyone I had been told I looked like until Cameron kindly reminded me of how my family used to call me Kaiya. In case you didn't remember who Kaiya is here is a little reminder.





Good thing my siblings are so loving and affectionate with all the other things they called me (nobby nose, bubble butt, man hands) or I might have a complex.

6 comments:

Doug & Darci said...

Ok, you look nothing like Kaiya. I'm sure they just called you that because you aren't super tall. Someone use to call me "peck" all the time. How endearing!

Kristy said...

This is totally cracking me up. I never would have picked you to look like Kaiya. Siblings are so nice, aren't they?!? I haven't seen Willow forever, this makes me want to watch it again sometime soon.

Jordan said...

This movie scared me when I was little. Hey just wanted you to know I check out the new website. Absolutely amazing. You are so talented. Just wanted to let you know it looks awesome.

Tyler and Shelley said...

Lol, what a mean family. You are much too beautiful to be compared to her.

Unknown said...

LOL!! I love Kaiya, and you DON'T look like her, maybe just in height... :)

Labrum Family said...

Sooo Funny. Love ya Shanny!!