Sunday, May 6, 2007

3 years of Marriage and a Bachelor's Degree!


We just celebrated our three year anniversary. One year used to seem so long yet three years and two kids later I feel like time has flown by. Cameron also graduated on Friday. He graduated with the highest GPA in his department and got a special award. We are all so proud of him! Only a week off of school though and then he starts PT school on May 14Th.


This last week we spent house sitting for my parents. I thought taking care of two young kids was hard but teenagers are much worse. Five teenagers just shouldn't be allowed to live in the same house. Does anyone know how to prevent their kids from ever being teens? I have so much more gratitude towards my parents now that I have my own children.


Max and Brigham are both growing so much every day. Max has mastered the art of pulling himself up to anything and walking around the furniture. He'll be walking any day. Brigham says at least five new words each day. Today Cameron was getting ready for church and Brigham said "Need shirt on Dad." Kids are so fun.

4 comments:

Poelmans said...

Cute pics, shanz, you guys all look great. Congrats to Cam w/ the high GPA!!!

Kyle said...

so great of you to join the blog world! (i say that like i've been doing this for years. really we are quite new to it, too). So fun to catch up on what is going on in your world! --michelle

Author said...

I saw that you had visited my site and had to check out yours. Great site and congrats on your achievments. I read in one of your posts that you were a marathon runner...that is awesome. I just ran/walked my first 1/2 marathon a couple of weeks ago. Please visit my site again and I would love to stay in touch with you via blog and get to know you and visa versa (sp??)

mandylea
www.lifetimeontheride.blogspot.com

Kristy said...

I am so glad that you started a blog!!! It is such a fun way to keep in touch and I hope you will post often. Did you know this is the first picture I have seen of Max??? Such cute little boys you guys have!

Cameron, CONGRATULATIONS on graduation! What an exciting time for you. If anyone could take that many credits, work and pull off an awesome GPA, it would be you. I know that it not only comes from your dedication to do the best you can but from your dedication to Shan and the boys, too. I feel so proud of you! Great job and good luck starting PT school on Monday.