Saturday, May 12, 2007

MARTY......ALEX!!!





We went to the Zoo this week and it was quite the adventure. Brigham and Max were both very excited about the animals. It was the first time I've ever been to the Zoo with all of the animals being active and available to see. Brigham's highlight of the trip was the Zebra. He couldn't wait to see Marty. (Zebra disney charachter on "Madagascar") We weren't able to find Alex the lion but the "Happy Feet" animals were a big hit.


"Happy Feet"

SIDE NOTE: I felt like Cameron and I were pretty good about restraining Brigham's TV watching to a minimum, but was quickly put in my place while he tried to relate every animal to some sort of cartoon. Some of the cartoons he mentioned he's never even seen. Oh well, what can you do?




On our way out Brigham saw the train and he was able to squeeze $1.50 out of his Dad to ride the train. Funny how after knowing Cameron for 8 years I can't get him to budge yet would give Brigham $100 just for looking at him the right way.

Anyway we all enjoyed Cameron's week off and it will be hard to let him return to school on Monday.

1 comments:

Kristy said...

I'm glad that the animals were all out and active and you guys had a good time. Max has the cutest, biggest, round eyes! I love that Brigham got Cameron to let him ride the train. What a guy. Enjoy your last day before school starts back up!