Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!









Here are some pictures from our day yesterday. Brigham had his costume on from the moment he woke up until we pulled it off of him after he fell asleep in the car on our way from Grandparent's. It wasn't really any different than most days though because he manages to talk his mom into putting him into a football jersey everyday. Brigham also insisted that Max's costume remain on him at all times yesterday. Max was a good sport and went around flapping his monkey hands around all night.

4 comments:

Bullard Family said...

Admission: I have been checking your blog all day yesterday and this morning waiting for haloween pictures of your kids. They are even cuter than I thought. I talked to your mom last night and she told me about Brighams new obsession with his football cleats and jersey. He is awesome. If only you could turn that focus onto something like say going to the bathroom on the toilet, or cleaning his room. j/k. We love you guys and miss you.

Doug & Darci said...

Alright- we have the two cutest little monkeys in the world. I had no idea that Brigham had an obsession with football. Doug wants Ladd to be a Kicker. I'm guessing it is because he doesn't have a lot of hopes of our child being very big. Your kids are so cute. I can't wait until Christmas!!!!! This is going to be the best year ever.

Jordan said...

How cute are there little costumes. I am the biggest sucker for kids in costume. You guys have the cutest family.

Brooke Woodall said...

They look so adorable Shannon! What a cute family you have!