Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Have you ever wondered what strep throat looks like?



We know at our house....first Max, then me and next in line was Brigham. I'm sure Cameron is not far behind.

Max has been sick for the last 2 weeks and even though I knew he had more than just the common cold the doctors wouldn't believe it until I came down with strep....hello! Just a note to all of you out there, your kids are never too young to get a sickness. Just like my little niece Mykah was "too young" to have diabetes my little Max was "too young" to get strep throat. So doctors don't know everything and Parents need to be persistent. It was a blessing that I got it because we were finally able to help Max feel better.

5 comments:

Brooke Woodall said...

Sorry you guys have all been sick! Hope you get better soon. We'll cross our fingers that Cam missed it this time around!

Kristy said...

What a horrible sickness to be going around. Sore throats are so painful...especially when it's strep! Hope you are all feeling better!

PARKERS said...

That sucks Shanz. I'm glad you are finally able to help Max. I had a similar problem with Anna and ear infections. I finally went over her Dr's head and took her to an ENT. They put tubes in her ears immediately!

Poelmans said...

Sorry Shanz. I've had a soar throat for about a week, but apparently its a virus. I hope it goes away soon . . . I'm excited for next week!

Bishop Fam said...

I totally know how you feel about doctors. We went through a similar thing with Madi a few months ago. No one knows better then a mothers feels!