Thursday, December 6, 2007

Swimming?

I don't know if this is sacrilegious or not but I thought it was so cute that I had to post it. We were in tithing settlement just the other day and in the Bishop's office there are several pictures of Christ. Brigham was talking about all of them and then he got to this one with Christ in the Americas. He said "That's Jesus, he's blessing them that they can go swimming." I guess they do look like they all have towels around them, ready to take a dip. Do you see it?


5 comments:

Doug & Darci said...

That is too cute. I will never look at that picture the same.

Taylor Family said...

That is adorable. Kids are so funny they say the cutest things. We love looking at your blog. Your boys are too cute.

Kristy said...

I love the way kids interpret things. I can see where he's coming from. Pretty funny.

Jamie Lynn said...

That is too funny. Your boys are the cutest.

Anna said...

That's pretty funny. I love how kids can bring a whole new perspective to things.